Friday, September 13, 2013

4th Grade Student Book Review--A Must Read!

Read All About Me by Laura Bush and Jenna Bush

In the book Read All about Me by Laura Bush and Jenna Bush, Tyrone, the main character didn’t like reading because it looked boring. I was like Tyrone because I didn’t like reading.  Me and Tyrone would not read.  But in third grade my teacher Mrs. Henry told my class a story.  When she got in the middle of the story I thought all the characters were real.  I felt like the characters were my friends.  Tyrone’s teacher read his whole class a book.  The whole class was listening to it than he started listening to the book and he thought the pig was real.  He thought the pig was his friend.  Tyrone is just like me.  Tyrone and I finally listened to the book.  We both thought it was real.  Tyrone and I love reading now.

-Colten Griffin

4th Grader in Mrs. Rivers’ homeroom and Mrs. Low’s reading class



No comments:

Post a Comment